It is not that hard to get carried away when you are using your Samsung Galaxy S2. With all of the apps and all of the things that you can do with this, it is not that hard to drain the phone's battery. Now, if you do not want to drain the phone's battery quickly, then all you have to do is to follow the following tips on how to improve the battery life of the Samsung Galaxy S2. Read on!
1. Remove Any Unused Widget - In case you are unaware, the more widgets you use for your phone, the more you are draining your phone's battery life. This is most especially true if your widget is using data connection. You can easily disable any unused widgets to save your battery life.
2. Use Wi-Fi And Turn Off Your 3G connection - If you want to use the internet and you are inside a Wi-Fi zone, then use it as opposed to using your phone's 3G connection. It is free and it will save your battery's life. If you are not using any of it, then it is best that you just turn them off.
3. Turn Off Your GPS and Bluetooth - These are known to drain battery faster. If you are not using any of it, then it is best that you turn them off and just turn them on when you need it.
4. Turn Off Your Motion Sensor - If you do not know what the Motion features are for, then it is best that you just turn it off. Just turn it on when you need it for tilting, panning, turning over, and double tapping.
5. Stop Unused Bundled Apps - You can easily stop your Social Hub, Maps, Email, and more if you are not using them. This way, you will be able to save your battery for other important phone usage in the likes of calling and texting.
6. Reduce The Phones Brightness (Display) - The phone ships with Super AMOLED Plus, and this drains a lot of your battery juice. You can easily disable the phone's automatic brightness feature and just set it to its lowest level. This will help you in saving your battery's life.
7. Reduce Or Disable Auto Sync - Your phone's data connection will drain your battery. You can then reduce or disable the phone's scheduled auto-sync apps for Twitter, Gmail, and the likes.
These are just some of the best tips that you can use on how to improve the battery life of your Samsung Galaxy S2.
For the best deals on the Samsung Galaxy S2 White and Samsung Galaxy S2, visit us at Phoneslimited.co.uk.