It could be very scary to get a prank call or a threatening phone call; you don't know who called you and the reason they called. All you know is the unknown phone number. Frustrating and scary as it is, you may now put an end to prank calls with a simple solution: a reverse phone lookup service.
This service is not new; it has been underestimated for quite some time now as a solution to dealing with telemarketers. There are so many ways that reverse phone lookup can help you deal with prank callers, here are some examples:
1. With reverse phone number lookup you don't need the caller's name or address; you only need to get the caller's complete phone number. There are online sites that offer this service for free; you just need to place the caller's phone number and you will instantly learn his identity.
2. With a paid service; you can get more than the caller's name and last known address. You will be able to get other details like the caller's age, a full listing of the caller's associated people, date of birth and possibly his address history.
3. Premium services of some reverse lookup sites may even provide you with the caller's whereabouts in the web, a criminal records search which includes a person's criminal reports and a social media check which includes images, videos, the caller's profile in social networking sites and much more.
4. With reverse phone lookup, you can prevent the caller from reaching you by placing a call block feature on the number. Some phone providers may even help you qualify the call as harassment and assist you in reporting the caller to authorities right away.
5. When you are bothered by harassing telemarketers you may use reverse phone number lookup to determine the identity of the caller and submit a report to the National Do Not Call Registry. The National Do Not Call Registry has an online site https://www.donotcall.gov/ where you can register your landline number or your mobile number for free. Your number will be included in the list of phone numbers that telemarketers are not allowed to call. You may also call their hotline at 888-382-1222 from the number that you wish to include in the list or the number you wish to register.
6. With reverse phone lookup, you can prevent a yourself from possible threats. Harassing and disturbing phone calls may be a sign of an impending danger to you or your family's safety. So, it's always a good idea to deal with harassing phone calls as soon as possible with reverse phone lookup.
With criminal activity at its peak you can never know who has your phone number or landline number. You could change your phone number but this could be a huge hassle to your business and to family and friends who already know your phone. Get the best solution for prank callers and place your mind at ease with reverse phone lookup services.
Visit USA Reverse Phone Lookup for more information about reverse phone lookup service and tips to instantly catch unknown phone number owners.